There are many ways you can help the Citizens Advice Newmarket
We rely on our volunteers to provide services that otherwise we couldn’t afford.
A majority of the staff at Newmarket Citizens Advice Bureau are volunteers and in 2016 they contributed time and skills to the value of £175,000. They are a fantastic team who come from a wide range of backgrounds and who have joined us to help their community. We have a variety of roles including assessment, advice, marketing, IT, social policy and admin work. All sorts of people volunteer, but one thing that unites them is that they find it challenging, rewarding and varied and enjoyable.
Training is provided to enable you to do the work effectively and with confidence, you are supported every step of the way. Travel and dependent care expenses are paid to ensure that you are not out of pocket.
If you would like to know more about volunteering here please contact us 01638 660333 or email email@example.com
The bureau is an independent charity that runs on a very tight budget. Some of this comes from local government sources or charitable trusts, but we also depend on donations from the public and local businesses. We are always need help with IT equipment, premises and facilities, training new volunteers and much more. It doesn’t matter how much or how little you give every penny helps.
- Donate using the link on the Localgiving website, https://localgiving.com/charity/newmarketcab
- Make a cash donation at the bureau
- Make a gift aid donation by cheque
- Remember us in your will for a lasting legacy
- Sponsor some new equipment, printing our marketing literature or a specific service related to your business area. Gain visibility within the local area – it’s tax deductible. Contact us to find out how the CAB can become part of your marketing and PR strategy.